Thursday, 19 May 2005 : Tribe 0.3 released
Major bug fixes.
- Fixed message serialization to happen only once.
- Fixed bug in JGroups Group Membership Wrapper to prevent a nasty
side effect that would not properly resolve member names when
.toString() is not called on the group view.
Tuesday, 8 February 2005 : Tribe 0.2 released
Tribe web site launched and first release available.
- TCP-based reliable group communication with or without GMS
- GMS (Group Membership Service) either static or based on an UDP discovery service
- White board demo adapter from JGroups
- JGroups wrapper with fragmentation for existing applications
- PushPullAdapter a la JGroups
- MulticastRequestAdapter for group-based RPCs, synchronous or not,
to the full group or any subset of the group.